Informations générales :
Entreprise: Ria Canada
Titre : Compliance Analyst
Précision additionnelle : Les informations de l’offre d’emploi suivante sont en anglais, tel que l’employeur les a fourni.
Informations sur l’emploi :
Titre de l’emploi: Compliance Analyst
Horaire de travail : The position requires 40 hours a week, across normal office hours (5 days/week).
Research and analyze transaction data within our information systems, as well as within open source media.
• Review transaction alerts to detect for potential financial misconduct.
• Apply applicable compliance policy procedures to determine appropriate action required.
• When required, interact directly with agents and customers to gather pertinent information.
• Escalate issues as appropriate.
• Provide support to internal stakeholders.
• Create a record of measures taken.
• Create, maintain and produce records for review by auditors and regulators.
• Keep up-to-date with money-laundering and terrorist-financing issues.
• Keep up-to-date with applicable legislation, namely the Proceeds of Crime (Money-Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and its Regulations, as well as the Money Services Businesses Act (in the Province of Québec).
• Produce concise and pertinent accounts of observations relating to ML and TF issues.
• Perform other pertinent duties as assigned.
• College diploma (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and French. The ideal candidate will also have language skills in Spanish, Vietnamese, Tagalog or Arabic languages.
• Very proficient in MS-Excel.
• Very good customer service skills.
• At least 1 year of experience in compliance, preferably in the MSB sector.
• Possess experience extracting, reviewing and analyzing data.
• Preference will be given to candidates knowledgeable in compliance, policies, laws and regulations in the money service business industry.
• When required, be flexible to work extended hours or weekends.
Soumission des candidatures :
For more information, contact:
Robert Thibault COMPLIANCE OFFICER – Ria CANADA
7450 Galeries d’Anjou Boulevard (Suite #440) Montreal (Anjou), QC H1M 3M3 Telephone: (438) 385-4663 email@example.com Fax: (514) 564-2274